Routine maintenance is important for maintaining your RV's value and insuring a safe and hassle-free RV experience.
*FREE ROOF INSPECTION WITH ALL SERVICES*
A/C Service $79.99
Recommended annually to improve performance & operating efficiency. A must in the desert!
(price is per unit)
- Check compressor voltage and amperage
- Check and clean evaporator and condenser fins
- Check and clean evaporator filter
Water Heater Service $49.99
Recommended annually for fuel efficiency & safe operation.
- Drain and flush water heater
- Check anode rod
- Check and clean flu tube
- Check relief valve
- Check burner and electrode
LP system inspection $69.99
- Check LP regulator and tank(s)
- Drop pressure test
- Inspect and test LP detectors
Full Winterization $99.99 (service call not included)
Recommended when storing your RV in Las Vegas and/or traveling to cold climates.
- Includes up to 2 gal antifreeze; Most units only require two however, additional antifreeze is available for $5.49/gal if needed.
- Drain all holding tanks(fresh water tank & water heater)
- Pump antifreeze through all water lines
- Fill all p-traps with antifreeze
Electrical Inspection $79.99
Recommended every six months to maintain safe operation and electrical problems.
- Check 110VAC/12VDC polarity
- Check converter output
- Check outlets/GFCI
- Check generator output
- Check monitor panel and circuit breakers
Refrigerator Inspection $39.99 Recommended annually for safe operation and longevity.
- Clean and adjust burner tube and orifice
- Verify proper operation on LP
- Verify amps and voltage of 110v heating elements
- Check voltage to circuit board
- Check roof vent
- Check temperatures
Battery Service $39.99 *per battery inspected/serviced*
Recommended every six months.
- Check overall state of battery
- Check electrolyte and fill all cells with distilled water
- Load test and advise
- Clean and tighten all terminals
- Apply protection to terminals
*certain restrictions may apply*
50 Point Inspection starting at $189.99 (price based on unit type/size)
This is a thorough annual check-up for your RV. Also great when buying or selling your RV.
- Check all appliances
- Check converter and inverter
- Check all outlets
- Check generator
- Check LP system
- Check plumbing system